A Medicare Supplement insurance plan can help you pay for medical costs that may not be covered by Medicare. You can apply for a Medicare Supplement plan policy if you are age 65 or over and enrolled in Medicare Parts A and B.
We’ll work with you to help you select the right supplement insurance for the right price.
What is Medicare Supplement insurance and why should you get it?
Supplemental insurance policies work with Medicare Parts A and B, the federal health insurance program for people age 65 and older (in some states, policies are available to disabled individuals under the age of 65).
Medicare Part A (hospital insurance) can help pay for:
- Inpatient hospital care
- Skilled nursing facility care
- Hospice care
- Certain home health care services
Medicare Part B (medical insurance) helps pay for:
- Physician fees
- Outpatient hospital services
- Durable medical equipment
- Some preventive services
With Medicare Parts A and B, you’re required to pay deductibles and coinsurance for Medicare-provided services. Medicare Supplement plans are designed to help pay for costs like deductibles, copayments and coinsurance that you would typically pay out of your own pocket. The costs and benefits will depend on which Medicare Supplement plan you select.
Here are a few more reasons to enroll in a Medicare Supplement plan:
- It helps pay the portion of approved expenses not covered by Medicare.
- With no network, you can choose any doctor or hospital that accepts Original Medicare.
- Coverage is guaranteed if you enroll in the first six months of Medicare Part B eligibility.*
- Coverage is guaranteed to renew each year (unless you fail to pay premiums, make untrue statements or commit fraud).
Levels of Medicare Supplement coverage
Medicare Supplement plans, lettered A through N, are designed to meet different levels of coverage needs. We can help you determine what you want your Medicare Supplement insurance policy to cover. For instance, here are a few things to consider.
- Basic benefits (including hospice care)
- Medicare Part A deductible
- Medicare Part A daily hospital copayments
- Medicare Part B deductible
- Medicare Part B copayments
- Medicare Part B excess physician charges
- Skilled nursing facility care copayments
- Emergency care in a foreign country
The policies do not cover long-term care, vision or dental care, hearing aids, eyeglasses or private nursing.
Ready to get started?
Contact us to find the right Medicare Supplement insurance at the right price. We’ll help you:
- Review the advantages of securing a Medicare Supplement policy from different providers.
- Help you determine which plan and pricing best meet your needs and budget.
- Complete the simple application process with you.
We look forward to hearing from you!
*Some exceptions. Ask your agent about exceptions that may apply to guaranteed coverage.